Just for fun – post your answers, 1-10, in the comments section below! Agree/disagree vehemently with anyone else’s opinions? Say so! Come, join the mob!
(Questions were originally created by lil old moi for #MTOS July 19th on ‘Vigilante Movies’)
Vigilante: a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law are viewed as inadequate); broadly : a self-appointed doer of justice.
1. What is your favourite vigilante film and why?
2. Who is your favourite vigilante? And if you could, which vigilante would you most like to emulate?
3. American, British, French, Korean…the list goes on. Which nation do you think does vigilantism the best and why?
4. Your favourite line from a vigilante film is….
5. Vigilantes often team up! Name your favourite vigilante duo or group and what makes them so special.
6. If you could change the ending of any vigilante movie, which would it be and why?
7. Some genres invoke vigilante themes more than others. What is your favourite unexpected act of vigilantism in any film?
8. Welcome to Thunder Dome: Pick your favourite female vigilante, and your favourite vigilante actress. Which one would win in a fight?
9. Vigilantism is often regarded a rather controversial topic. Which vigilante film do you find the most shocking and why?
10. Avengers, Assemble! Your own vigilante movie. What theme, crime, protagonist/s, weapon and act of revenge would you include?